We are pleased to announce that the Purley Masjid Mamma Baby & Toddlers Group is back on!
The next event will be at Purley Masjid on Monday 7th June 2021 at 10.30am.
63 Whytecliffe Road South,
Purley CR8 2AZ
To Book your space please go onto the Eventbrite link below.
Spaces are limited to only 15 mums with children under the age of 4.
PLEASE ONLY BOOK IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL ATTEND.
Look forward to meeting you on Monday Inshallah.
PURLEY MASJID SUPER CUP: 7-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
Purley Masjid are excited to bring you an exciting opportunity for the boys of the community to participate in a football tournament to raise funds for the Building Purley Masjid Fundraising Project!
The plan is for boys to form teams and participate in a football tournament, and raise funds for the Masjid at the same time. We have another £250,000 to go before we can start the building project.
Here are the details…
Date: Sunday 25th July 2021
Time: 11.00am to 5.00pm
Venue: Harris Academy Merton, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 1BP
Ages: There will be separate teams of:
- Under 15s
- 15 years and over
Registration: - Play is only possible by registering
- Please use this online form to register:
Teams: - Teams should consist of 7 players, plus 2 subs (= team of 9)
Entry fee: £15 per person or £100 per team
- Once you register, you will be taken to an online page with a link to make payment
- Please make payment immediately after submitting the registration form
T-Shirts: All players have the option of wearing a T-Shirt
- It will display the Purley Masjid logo and their team name
- This would be a nice souvenir to take away
- T-Shirts will be sold for £15
Fundraising Platform: Players will be required to set up a fundraising page on GoFundMe
- Details will be provided upon registration
Prize: The winning team will receive a cup
- All players will receive a certificate
Refreshments: Players will be given mineral water at no cost - Other soft drinks will be available for a small cost
- There will be drinks and snacks for the parents to purchase on the day
Parental Accompaniment: Parents / Guardians will be required to stay throughout the duration of the event.
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact the organiser:
Br Mijanur on 07984 748824